The Future State working group focused on identifying emerging global trends in medical education eLearning.
To achieve this, the working group conducted a literature review of leading eLearning innovations and trends; reviewed Canadian and International medical school websites to create an inventory of global eLearning activities; and held interviews with key eLearning leaders and experts from around the world.
- Dr. Chi-Ming Chow, Director, eLearning Innovation, Office of Integrated Medical Education (Group Co-Lead)
- Tamara Bahr, Manager, Instructional Design, Postgraduate Medical Education
- Dr. Simon Kitto, Wilson Centre Scientist and Director of Research, Continuing Professional Development, University of Toronto (Group Co-Lead)
- Clare Brett PhD, Associate Chair for Graduate Studies in CTL, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE)
- Michael Corrin, Biomedical Communications
Full Working Group findings: